CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
i'm bubbly. i love muchoss dineroo. i love spending them. i love having them. i love LOVING them.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

the GUILT is killing me.

last night,abah told me to book a flight to Kl.
i wasn't in school anymore.OBVIOUSLY,it would be hard for me to remember all the dates.
he is suppose to fly on 29th.
somehow recklessly,i booked on the 30th.
dahla,he's in urgent.

i told him bout my mistake.
he laughed and said in his sarcasm tone*aihh,suruh buat benda kecik pun boleh silap adoih*
do you know how much it hurts??
i cried all night wishing that i can leave the house early.
go futher my study,have my own life,no more people putting blame on me.
seriously,i can't handle all the blame anymore.its killing me.
it killed me once and now its happening again.

0 comments: