CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

About Me

My photo
i'm bubbly. i love muchoss dineroo. i love spending them. i love having them. i love LOVING them.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

i'm not the BRAVE type.

They say we leave this world just the way we came into it ---- naked and alone.

So, if we do leave with nothing, What then, is a measure of a life ? Is it defined by the people we choose to love ?

Or is life simply measured by our accomplishments ?

And what if we fail ? or are never truly loved ? What then ? Can we ever measure up ?

Or will the quiet desperation of a life gone wanting, Drive us mad ?

**i quoted this from one of my favourite tv shows,one tree hill.half of the class dah dpt jpa scholarship.i got it too but it is for accounting.it always been my dream to become a surgeon but the dream almost poof because of my spm result.my pa is giving me choices.i would have click yess for accountancy but don't you think i'm giving up on my dream.i don't want to end up regretting for not persuing my dream if i choose accountancy,especially when i'm seeing myself in 5 years,watching grey's anatomy,feeling all the regret not choosing medicine.
Most seniors are advising me to go for the accountancy.
I have a thing for medicine and i still want to do it.
so bye JPA,you're not my dream.i love my dream and i want it to happen so badly.
but LUCAS SCOTT is right,spending my life wanting is driving me mad.
being mad of it will be worthy if i succeed.i hope i would.

i'm always afraid of what i've chosen,i'll be more afraid if i can't find my own fairy tales ending.

like i said before,i'm not the brave type.

love,sha.




0 comments: